Digital Marketing Specialist
Websolutions.ca is looking to grow its team! For almost 20 years Websolutions.ca has been designing cutting edge websites and applications for clients big and small. Our expert team of designers, coders and marketing professionals always aim to deliver a quality product helping to insure the success of our clients on-line.
We are seeking an exceptional multi-talented individual to join us as a Digital Marketing Specialist
Why work at Websolutions.ca?
- We have an awesome office located in downtown Bathurst.
- Unlimited free coffee.
- There is a foosball table.
- We have a group medical benefits plan.
- Casual yet fast paced work environment.
- Local shops and restaurants in walking distance, parking available nearby.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Build and drive digital marketing campaigns to increase traffic, engagement, conversions, and maximize online reach for a diversified portfolio of businesses.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve & strengthen our client's social media presence through digital storytelling.
- Monitor trends, audience insights and overall performance of digital content on multiple channels.
- Brainstorm & conceptualize unique ideas with the ability to take feedback and implement it throughout a project's timeline.
- Maintain detailed campaign calendars to ensure plans and goals are met.
- Contribute to strategy and innovation in social media for Websolutions.ca and explore new opportunities and emerging trends.
The ideal candidate:
- Delivers accurate and consistent work with acute attention to details.
- Is a dynamic copywriter with a keen eye for good visual content.
- Has excellent communication skills, time management skills, is self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
(French proficiency will be considered an asset.)
- Is a self-driven learning machine.
- Has excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
Technologies you should know:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
This stuff would make you even more awesome:
- A background in marketing (digital or traditional)
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google Web Designer
- Social Media Management tools (Hootsuite, Salesforce Social, Sprout, Buffer, etc.)
- Bing Ads
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Google DoubleClick